Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Nightmare I Won't Be Doing For Woot...


I've told people recently about my nightmares about teeth. How people will just randomly come up to me and talk to me in my dreams and then, for no reason, they will reach into my mouth and remove a molar. The molar is picked out of my mouth and it's like an empty shell with a smaller version of the tooth beneath it, which disintegrates into nothing. Then every tooth in my mouth feels like I can move it all over the place, as if I can almost pull them out. Many times, I've awoken, checking for every tooth in my mouth to make sure they're there. Yeah, this should not keep me up at night. And yet... it does.

1 comment:

  1. Losing teeth in your dreams means your worried about your appearance , im not good about analyzing the russian nesting doll approach of the molar in a molar type deal. but theres ways to analyze that as well.. Also if you eat spicy food before bed your bound to get some wild dreams lol

    ReplyDelete